Storytree debuts SimplePrints app
By Andrew Hudson Published: December 13, 2012 Updated: July 6, 2016
A low-cost and simple photo-book-making iPhone app called, appropriately, SimplePrints, has been released by Storytree. Founded in 2011, Storytree hails from the Stanford d.school and 500 Startups.
“Today we are excited to introduce SimplePrints — an easy way to create beautiful photo books from your iPhone. We all love photo books. Everyone loves receiving them, especially our grandparents. And there’s something special about turning the pages of a real photo book with our precious memories that photos will never replace.”
— Matt & The Storytree Team
Description in iTunes
Create beautiful photo books from your iPhone with SimplePrints. Spend minutes, not days making your photo book.
Add photos directly from your iPhone & build your photobook while you’re waiting for the train, falling asleep in a meeting, or stuck in traffic.
20 pages for under $10. Half the price of Shutterfly!
4 Easy Steps
- Select your photos.
- Arrange photos.
- Add captions (optional).
You don’t have to make it all at one go. Build your book in parts. Spend 5 minutes here and there and we save your work so you can make something you are proud of that they will love.
- ✓ Fast. Create a beautiful photo book in just a few minutes.
- ✓ Do it all on from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- ✓ Use your photos from Instagram, Facebook and Pic Stitch.
- ✓ Use photos from your computer.
- ✓ Automatically uses Apple’s facial recognition software so your head isn’t cut off.
- ✓ Tell the story: Add captions to your photos.
- ✓ The perfect gift for family and friends.
- ✓ Great for travel and holidays.
- ✓ Softcover 8.5" x 8.5" photobooks.
- ✓ Only $9.95 for 20 pages.
- ✓ Books are printed within 48 hours.
- ✓ Get the app for free.
- ✓ Mom friendly.
Source: TechCrunch.Next page: Shutterfly integrates MoPho