Microstock news for Jul/Aug 2011
By Andrew Hudson Published: September 2, 2011 Updated: February 5, 2016
Steve Gibson at MicrostockInsider has a nice roundup of microstock news for the past two months.
Steve reports that:
- 123RF has reached 10 million images
- CanStockPhoto has reached five million images
- Cutcaster has increased commission rates for exclusive photographers
- Dreamstime now provides photographers who see copyright violations to easily send a DMCA takedown notice
- Fotolia has added a monthly subscription option and more search features
- Photodune was launched as a new microstock company by Envato, an Australian online marketplace company.